BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandarin Chinese - Post your languages

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fix
Good Member
Good Member
Fix

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Mandarin Chinese -  Post your languages Empty
PostSubject: Mandarin Chinese - Post your languages   Mandarin Chinese -  Post your languages Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04 2007, 03:59

Hey guy's! I just thought about that I am taking Mandarin Chinese in school. Now I was wonder, "Hmmm, maybe some people know other languages". I know you guy's know different languages, and I think that you should share something about your alternate language.

For example:

宋恩睿 are the characters for my name. I picked my name to be "He who is kind and very clever." I didn't pick my name to mean this at random, each character has 2+ meanings, so I decided to go with Kindess and clever. The Pinyin, which is how to purnounce it is "Sòngēnruì"

Now I want you to share something about other languages you know! Please post some cool sutff on different languages/cultures!
Back to top Go down
Ice barrage
Ice barrage

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin Chinese - Post your languages   Mandarin Chinese -  Post your languages Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05 2007, 20:00

Born in Lithuania... Moved to England kindly speaking good english, but perfectly speaking Lithuanian (lithuania is between russia and poland) Baltic state...
I am in year 9 so i learninng spanish,french, in GSCE's taking russian.
Key words in my language lithuanian.
ą Č Ę Ė Į Ų Ū 9 In my language boys name most finishes with "s" my name is Adomas so it finish with s same as Tomas, Rimas... Smile hope you understand Smile
EDIT: My achievement is to speak Lithuanian,Spanish, English Smile this what my languages i like most Smile
Back to top Go down
bullet
!!spammer!!
!!spammer!!
bullet

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin Chinese - Post your languages   Mandarin Chinese -  Post your languages Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 16:51

lol original =)
i'm from holland and as most of the ppl know we speak dutch in holland
i speak well english cuz i learnd it on school but my dutch is perfectly of course
for example if you want to say: "hello my name is johannes" you say: "hallo mijn naam is johannes"
if you want to say: "I dont like going to school everyday, i want more hollidays"
you say: "ik vind elke dag naar school gaan niet leuk, ik wil meer vakanties"
and last if you want to say: "bulletisle server is totally awsome and the best server ever, just like his perfect owner"
you say: "bulletisle server is helemaal te gek en de beste server ooit, net als de perfecte eigenaar".
this is what my language looks like
i hope this was educative for the ones that were interested =)

~bullet
Back to top Go down
https://bullet.forumotion.com
Fix
Good Member
Good Member
Fix

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin Chinese - Post your languages   Mandarin Chinese -  Post your languages Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 21:44

Bulletisle server is helemaal te gek en de beste server ooit, net als de perfecte eigenaar!

=D

I cant see the charaters on my post, just all mumbojumbo! Hope you can see it though!
Back to top Go down
Zaraki
bulletisle vet
bulletisle vet
Zaraki

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin Chinese - Post your languages   Mandarin Chinese -  Post your languages Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2007, 21:15

I want to learn dutch kind of. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin Chinese - Post your languages   Mandarin Chinese -  Post your languages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandarin Chinese - Post your languages
Page 1 of 1