BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im not sure if this belongs in the help but...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xao99
Good Member
Good Member
xao99

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-09-09

im not sure if this belongs in the help but... Empty
PostSubject: im not sure if this belongs in the help but...   im not sure if this belongs in the help but... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2007, 00:15

i was playin and it dc me.i tried like 3 mins l8er and it said wait 60 seconds.after 60 seconds i tried again,still said the same thing.i kept tring for about and hour or so and it still said the same thing.im not sure if its me or the surver
Back to top Go down
http://stickcenteral.motion-forum.net
cock sucker
Senior Member+
Senior Member+
cock sucker

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: im not sure if this belongs in the help but...   im not sure if this belongs in the help but... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2007, 06:25

I'm not sure if the server has an auto-restarter but i'm pretty sure it does, So..After the server crashes you must wait for the auto-restarter to put up the server again, please if i'm wrong someone tell me.
Back to top Go down
Zaraki
bulletisle vet
bulletisle vet
Zaraki

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: im not sure if this belongs in the help but...   im not sure if this belongs in the help but... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2007, 08:28

You are right Duhsmersh Normally when you get disconnected and it says you are already logged in or error connecting to server it means the server crashed which you will have to wait for the auto-restarter.
Back to top Go down
cock sucker
Senior Member+
Senior Member+
cock sucker

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: im not sure if this belongs in the help but...   im not sure if this belongs in the help but... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2007, 23:44

Wewt! I feel smart now :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im not sure if this belongs in the help but...   im not sure if this belongs in the help but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im not sure if this belongs in the help but...
Page 1 of 1