BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Songs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaraki
bulletisle vet
bulletisle vet
Zaraki

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Favorite Songs Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Songs   Favorite Songs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02 2007, 01:03

Name like a few of your favorite songs and band. Very Happy

Ex. Favorite song - Prayer by Disturbed
and if you want you can talk about why you like them or say some stuff about them.

If you Dislike or Hate the song or bands someone says Please do not say "omg i hate them" or "icp is ***" or something like that like alone in a post. I really Don't care if you hate the band or song because everyone hates something and even if you hate them doesn't mean someone might like them cuz you might like something and i or someone else could hate them and you could say that they are the best yet some others might disagree So all i ask is don't make a post saying that you dislike them. I don't mind a post such as like some might like them, but to me i don't really like them that much.

lol sorry about all that i just want to make it clear i can't stand useless posts saying i hate them or something like that.

Anyways

ICP:
My favorite song is probably like Great Milenko and piggy pie is pretty cool. If you never heard of them i say give them a try and download some of their stuff though they swear a lot and say stuff which isn't really ok with A lot of parents so if your like 14 or around that and near your parents i wouldn't recommend listening to them when they are around if they care a little about what you listen to.

Disturbed:
Disturbed is one of my favorite band I have all 3 Cds I can probably name all their songs i have a few shirts of them. i love them! lol Anyways my favorite song...Hard to say i like all them..maybe Meaning of life probably one of my favorites i always have this song blasting on my cd player. Their newest Cd Ten thousand Fists(2005) wasn't as good as their other two (The Sickness + believe) Because John moyer quit or something. Sad
land of confusion was pretty good the song was made by the 1986 band Genesis which i thought was a great song to do and put on that Cd. Anyways If you haven't listened to Disturbed...LISTEN TO IT NOW! To me it's my favorite.

Soooo to make it short.
Favorite songs - Meaning of life By Disturbed
Great Milenko by Icp
Back to top Go down
Fix
Good Member
Good Member
Fix

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Favorite Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs   Favorite Songs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20 2007, 01:12

Disturbed is a good band, love a lot of there songs. I also like Silverstein, there an awesome band too.
Back to top Go down
cock sucker
Senior Member+
Senior Member+
cock sucker

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Favorite Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs   Favorite Songs Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21 2007, 08:04

Avenged sevenfold ftw! :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Songs   Favorite Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Songs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BulletIsle :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: