BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT ban appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elite death

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-01

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 02:04

bullet, with all due respect a particular one of your adminstrators is doing an overall poor job, t4ank pur3, i think it is highly unfair because she knows you in real life shes alloud to ban commited members of your server. this is starting to get out of hand, i have a wittness (icp) that i was banned for NO reason. another dedicated member (ice barrage) was also banned for no apparent reason. i dont particuarly know why that wasnt further investigated but its too late now isnt it. im highlly confident this appeal will get a few comments to assure you my alligations/concerns are not false and are 100% true. i hope just because you know some1 in real life you will allow them to irrisponsible bab dedicated members on bulletisle server anymore. thanks for reading
~elite death~
please reply asap, as this matter is getting out of hand.
scratch
Back to top Go down
i minder i

Number of posts : 1

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 02:54

Dude what are you talking about, i was there, i even created account to say that he didnt ban u for "no reason" and icp wasent there when you said you where trying to crash server. Dont try to cover this up man
Back to top Go down
elite death

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 03:17

emm sorry but who the hell are you? ive never seen you name before in mylife and crash server..wtf u talking about.?
Back to top Go down
elite death

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 03:21

hmmm, my only possible guess is that you t4ank pur3 and are trying to get out of the hole uve dug urself, if not then dont post on this topic as u werent there and icp can confirm that as he was there. x mod own x if you could can you compare the ip's of t4ank and i minder i have a suspicion they are the same user.
thanks for reading
~elite death~
Back to top Go down
elite death

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 06:19

im pleased to inform you all ~elite death~ and t4ank pur3 have come to a fair conclusion to this matter, bullet please talk to t4ank about un-banning elite death as we have sorted it out now, he will confirm that i should be un-banned. this was nothing more than a missunderstanding.
thanks for reading
~elite death~
ps. bullet please talk to t4ank about my moderatorship, thanks.
Back to top Go down
X Mod Own X
BulletIsle Administrator
BulletIsle Administrator
X Mod Own X

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-16

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01 2007, 14:31

yes t4ank is i minder i
Back to top Go down
https://bullet.forumotion.com
t4ank pur3
BulletIsle Owner
BulletIsle Owner
t4ank pur3

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-15

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2007, 00:06

correction i minder i is my brother lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bulletisle.tk
X Mod Own X
BulletIsle Administrator
BulletIsle Administrator
X Mod Own X

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-16

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2007, 18:57

ooooo rrreeeaaalllllyyy? Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://bullet.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

URGENT ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ban appeal   URGENT ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT ban appeal
Page 1 of 1