BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xx trey xx

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-29

WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!? Empty
PostSubject: WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?   WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 01:47

Ok heres what happened... i was on my pure X X TREY X X which isnt the best but still good account and i see someone luring ppl into pk zone... what do i do normally... i got on my main TREY and go and kill them... but heres the problem TEH was there as well so we kinda killed him together... apparently someone had casted Telleother on him and he totally lost his mind when i accidently did it to him.... so he flips out banns my Pure X X TREY X X and TREY for no reason at all...

ITS A PK ZONE FOR CHRIST SAKE !!!!

So anyways i have yet to see why he banned my pure becuase honestly i wasnt on my pure when the problem started....

So if u could please UNBANN x x trey x x id really appreciate it bullet...

THANKS FOR READING Very Happy

OH AND PLEASE PLEASE UNBANN ME MATE>.>
Back to top Go down
Zaraki
bulletisle vet
bulletisle vet
Zaraki

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?   WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 06:57

That's not what happen.. As i saw it when i was there you were showing teh Warrior what he did I believe that because you said he did this then that's when Teh Warrior started killing you. Few minutes later I asked what you did and he said he was Using teleother on me like this *as he casts it on me* Though he said you casted it on him like 20 times. All i know is you yelled what did i do and stuff like that and chill and then Teh Warrior teleported you to him and killed you later on you kept asking and stuff and then all i think he banned you or muted you. Then you made a character i believe like Teh is gay or something. I think that was you im pretty sure it was you.
Back to top Go down
wowwow
Good Member
Good Member

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?   WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 13:37

yes your right , Zaraki

`wowwow'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?   WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 22:56

I WAS KILLING A LURER AND TREY CASTED TELEOTHER ON ME AND I WAS LIKE WTF DOOD...
AND SO I ATT HIM 1 TIME...THEN HE KEPT CASTING ON ME...
i banned him for ::yell and telling ppl that im focking gay and stuff...so i teled him to me and killed him...
not like i even wanted his junk.
then he started going around ranting about how gay i am...
so i banned then he got on x x trey x x and kept on ::yelling bad things...
so i banned again...
then he made a account named "teh is gay"...
now bullet what if some1 made a account named "bullet is gay" what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Doomchild29

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?   WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 23:09

OK there buddy... what ever i did was uncalled for...BUT TELLEING ME TO THE WILDI IS THE NUMBER 1 rule u cant do.... and i did it once and u flipped out and telled me from bank to u... thats when i made the account gay becuase i lost my white phat. SO NO U APPARENTLY WANTED SOMETHING....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?   WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2007, 04:34

Doomchild29 wrote:
OK there buddy... what ever i did was uncalled for...BUT TELLEING ME TO THE WILDI IS THE NUMBER 1 rule u cant do.... and i did it once and u flipped out and telled me from bank to u... thats when i made the account gay becuase i lost my white phat. SO NO U APPARENTLY WANTED SOMETHING....
who the fock are you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?   WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY AM I STILL BANNED ?!?
Page 1 of 1