BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Crashed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fix
Good Member
Good Member
Fix

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Server Crashed... Empty
PostSubject: Server Crashed...   Server Crashed... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12 2007, 04:04

Well, I think the server just crashed. I got a Connection Lost - Attemting to reeistablish. The it logged my out. I tried to log in once again and it said "Your account is already logged in", so I kept trying to log in, but it kept saying it over and over again. So I made a new account and tried to log in (just a tempory account to see if I can get in with a different account) and it started to load and I could type and it said null over my typing. The logged me out again. So I kept trying on different account but I can't get in. I waited about 20 minutes and tried again, I just cannot get in!

I hope that my account didn't get bugged then I would have to start all over again and I'm level 110. I have a bunch of 90 stats and I worked really hard to get this. So should I try to close MoparScape then re-load a different one?

Thanks,

­ ­­ ­ (_.¤´¯)F¡×(_.¤´¯)
(¯°•._)C U in Hell(¯°•._)
Back to top Go down
Fix
Good Member
Good Member
Fix

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Server Crashed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Crashed...   Server Crashed... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12 2007, 04:05

Never mind, I just got in...
Back to top Go down

Server Crashed...
Page 1 of 1