BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harrassed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fahrenhelt

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Harrassed. Empty
PostSubject: Harrassed.   Harrassed. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 08:47

I don't know what board to put this on but me and my friend were training on pirates, and duffman came in and said duel me. We didn't want to but then he started harrasing us, killing all the pirates with ice barrage. We went to Ice Cavern and he followed us, we said stop harrasing us, and all that but he said no unless you duel me. I said we don't have too and then he said fine, ill keep harrasing you. Finally my friend dueled him and we havent seen him since. I jsut want to train with my friends, these high levels shuld not harrass us like that until we duel them. I always get requests for duels, im combat 63-64 and I want to train.

proof:

Harrassed. 54numo9

P.S. I tried the report function and it was a Mod appeal. Please, we need a report function. Oh and Duffman says hes friends with Bullet, X Mod Own X, and Admin. I didn't believe him.
Back to top Go down
X Mod Own X
BulletIsle Administrator
BulletIsle Administrator
X Mod Own X

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Harrassed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassed.   Harrassed. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 08:50

nop not my freind and i dont think bullet freind too, and why repot function u can report at forums?
Back to top Go down
https://bullet.forumotion.com
Fahrenhelt

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Harrassed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassed.   Harrassed. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 09:54

Well, Bullet don't need mods right now, and well, with report function, I can type thier name, and lcick harrassment, done. A mod will come to him shortly. I'm going to apply for mod, but in the future, wen im a bit more experienced, and when he might need them. Also when i'm on, I don't see no Mods or Admins anywhere. Well, when i'm on anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harrassed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harrassed.   Harrassed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harrassed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BulletIsle :: BulletIsle :: Complains-
Jump to: