BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

really mad lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaraki
bulletisle vet
bulletisle vet
Zaraki

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-08-13

really mad lol Empty
PostSubject: really mad lol   really mad lol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22 2007, 06:14

I have to complain About WoW. lol
I made a free trial account for 10 days free And i played a character and i got it too level 20. I continued to try to level it and i got no exp. lol little later i found out a trial account can only get to level 20. so i went to make it a non trial and i noticed i needed a key. lol so now i wasted 4 or 3 days playing a character on world of warcraft and i cant continue it without buying the game again. Neutral which i might do. Sorry i had to complain about this if you want me to delete i will. tongue
Back to top Go down
X Mod Own X
BulletIsle Administrator
BulletIsle Administrator
X Mod Own X

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-16

really mad lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: really mad lol   really mad lol Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22 2007, 08:58

umm thers no reason to delete it its right section here u can talk about anything and it wasnt pointless post... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bullet.forumotion.com
cock sucker
Senior Member+
Senior Member+
cock sucker

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-08-17

really mad lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: really mad lol   really mad lol Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24 2007, 21:53

nice double post nub >.< lol, and with wow..i never really tried the game and i really don't want to :[ $15 a month is bs, seriously Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

really mad lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: really mad lol   really mad lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

really mad lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BulletIsle :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: