BulletIsle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BulletIsle

This Is BulletIsle's Official Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Visage ?

Go down 
+2
Zaraki
maka
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maka
Good Member
Good Member

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-08-17

Whats Visage ? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Visage ?   Whats Visage ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 16:31

I saw picture there was demonic visage whats that ? it seemd its pretty expencive...
Back to top Go down
Zaraki
bulletisle vet
bulletisle vet
Zaraki

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Whats Visage ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Visage ?   Whats Visage ? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 18:47

it's Draconic visage And it's a shield and i guess its about 30m someone said or 25m.

A Draconic visage is a rare drop from iron dragons, steel dragons, black dragons, mithril dragons, the KBD and skeletal wyverns. With a smithing level of 90, the Draconic visage can be combined with an anti-dragon shield to create a dragonfire shield. You can also pay Oziach the smith (of Dragon Slayer fame) to put them together for a staggering 1.25 million coins! You must use one of these two ways to put them together. A friend can do it, however, the shield will only be tradable once it is depleted of its charges.

You do not need to talk to Oziach to receive the Draconic Visage as a drop.

The drop rates have been calculated to be approximately one every 512 Steel Dragons and Skeletal Wyverns. For Iron Dragons and Black Dragons, the probability is halved, approximating one drop every 1024. King Black Dragons drop it a lot more frequently, approximately one every 32.

Mithril Dragons drop the draconic visage, but the probability has not been confirmed.

- From runescape.wikia
Back to top Go down
xao99
Good Member
Good Member
xao99

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Whats Visage ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Visage ?   Whats Visage ? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02 2007, 14:15

that sounds kinda confusing......
Back to top Go down
http://stickcenteral.motion-forum.net
Fix
Good Member
Good Member
Fix

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Whats Visage ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Visage ?   Whats Visage ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20 2007, 01:06

Lol. It's basiclly something that creates a dragonfire sheild?
Back to top Go down
Zaraki
bulletisle vet
bulletisle vet
Zaraki

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Whats Visage ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Visage ?   Whats Visage ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20 2007, 04:54

Yes the newest shield i believe. It's pretty powerful i would love to get my hands on it.
Back to top Go down
dutchenclover

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Whats Visage ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Visage ?   Whats Visage ? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31 2007, 03:36

im still stuck on silabs....
Back to top Go down
Brooks
Brooks

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Whats Visage ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Visage ?   Whats Visage ? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2008, 01:35

its a part to shield dropped by dragons.. and you use it on a antidragon shield and then it acts like another very powerful special attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats Visage ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Visage ?   Whats Visage ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Visage ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BulletIsle :: RS2 :: RS2 Help-
Jump to: